Saturday, March 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 299

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)


Well, it the 4th day of Spring remains bitterly cold - in the 20s all day - and as I type this it has gone down to 19 degrees. I'm really irritated by this, but it does help me appreciate all the nice insulation that has been added to my home. I don't know if it's real or my imagination, but it feels like some aspect of the chill has been curbed... and I know my furnace is not working as hard as it used to.  Other good news. Tara Grace is eating crunchies again. I guess she decided I had been punished enough. Phew.






I don't usually like to use Neale Donald Walsh twice in a row, but I think this is one that will have special importance for the person I created these reminders for, so I'm going to share it. 


On this day of your life, dear friend
...that any frustration you have 
is simply the result of
wrong thinking.

If you were thinking rightly 
you could not possibly
imagine that anything was going 'wrong.' 
You would know that nothing in the 
Universe is working against you. 
By definition, given Who You Are, 
this is impossible.

Move, then, to gratitude 
when you encounter your frustrations. 
And see every event as an Opportunity.

You know exactly why you 
received this message today.

Love, Your Friend....

neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to inspire both myself and the Universe to manifest good things.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • sunshine
  • insulation
  • heat
  • a purring furnace
  • baked potatoes
  • cheese
  • egg rolls
  • my house
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Netflix
  • mail
  • clean good drinking water
  • ear phones
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • my remote control
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • email
  • blogger
  • wordzzles
  • my friends near and far
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • A Bose sound system
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • my computer
  • the ability to read and write
  • hearing
  • sight
  • taste
  • sense of touch
  • the ability to speak
  • the sense of smell
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • ideas
  • laughter
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the girls eating again
  • Tara eating crunchies
  • Angel's face
  • Tara's face
  • love
  • life



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
MAY YOU FEEL THE UNIVERSE 
CHEERING YOU ON!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Aw1 Your kitty pictures are just so cute! I'm pleased to hear Tara grace is back on her crunchies again. One of my kitties just had to have a tooth out yesterday and was a bit sorry for himself all day but has bounced back today, I'm glad to say.