Sunday, March 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 279


Just gratitude again today.  Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Universe to great deeds and good works on my behalf)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • my TV
  • Netflix
  • water
  • food
  • L-Lysine
  • Sam-e
  • my TV
  • reiki
  • angels
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • $25,000 from somewhere
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • $5,000 a month for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • fresh paint on my bedroom and living room walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery tickets
  • heat/HEAP
  • lessons I learned from the energy auditor
  • the promise of Spring
  • indoor plumbing
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • SKYPE
  • ear phones
  • my fuzzy robe
  • paper towels
  • my kitchen
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • the sound of purring
  • rain instead of snow
  • the US mail
  • the ability to read and write
  • my voice
  • hearing
  • sight
  • sounds
  • music
  • taste
  • touch
  • colors
  • computer games
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that still get me from room to room
  • ideas
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • my neighbors
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • email
  • my camera
  • laughter
  • hope
  • life



HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

No comments: