Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Daily Reminder # 653



I'm fighting the blahs again. Was a decent day today but I'm just struggling to make myself do anything important.  So, just some photos and a bunch of pictures from yesterday and this afternoon. I'm going to have to stop calling my seeds bird feed because so far this year, only chipmunks and squirrels have really partaken of it.  My little chipmunk friend, though,  just sits there and shovels the seeds in like a tiny vacuum cleaner.  He has no fear of me.  He is cute, though. There's a picture of a bee from yesterday. Don't know if it was injured or what, but it spent quite a while walking around on the porch. I think it was one of the gang of carpenter bees that's dedicated to eating my little house.  










Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a song, a plea, a prayer, an invitation to the Creative Forces of the Universe to work with me to create a better life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • water
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • You-Tube
  • SKYPE
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my new toothbrush (it's awesome)
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my warm robes (still chilly-ish here)
  • crocs
  • indoor plumbing
  • a lovely shower
  • Nexxus shampoo
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • cheese
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • PBS
  • Comedy Centra
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Netflix
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Dr. Jim
  • my grabber
  • computer games
  • my anti-virus protection
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • chipmunks
  • chubby cheeks
  • crows
  • birds of all kinds
  • bumble bees
  • paper towels
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH - or a million a year or...
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • a whistle blow gathering - or two or three
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • Dennis Puffett
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the smell of white sage
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • poetry
  • good writing
  • Barack Obama
  • resilience
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the hope of Spring
  • the LOOK of Spring
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my wonderful mattress
  • blankets
  • clean clothes
  • clean sheets
  • good movies
  • all the things I'm forgetting to mention
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU PEACE
POSSIBILITIES AND
WISHES GRANTED

No comments: