Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekly Wordzzle Challenge # 204





And the story of the Paragon of Virtue goes on and on and on. We are up to installment 44!. Still creeping slowly (hopefully!)  towards a finish. Every week I think maybe it will be today and every week the words drag me on in their own path.

Running late as always. Actually, forgot it was Friday and then just got a call saying that my friends are coming with the new TV and the clothes dryer. Yeee haa! Anyway, whatever chance there might have been of me doing my exercises tonight went out the window with that news. Tomorrow! Hopefully...

APOLOGY # 10.... The muse has not only left town, she has locked herself in her room with my disgruntled inner child and they refuse to respond no matter how hard I knock or what I say. Therefore, the week being half over (the Friday to Friday week, that is), I have decided to just take this week off and I will repost this (minus all the apologies) on Friday, hopefully with exercises included. Some part of me is simply on strike and it's winning, and since it is so determined, I think maybe it needs to win. So... see you Friday. Sorry about the delay.

Here are links to the previous episodes.  If you need/want to catch up, click here for the 1st installment, 2nd installment3rd installment4th installment5th installment6th installment7th installment.8th installment9th installment10th installment11th installment12th installment13th installment14th installment15th installment16th installment17th installment, 18th installment19th installment20th installment21st installment22nd installment23rd installment24th installment25th installment26th installment27th installment28th installment29th installment30th installment31st installment32nd installment33rd installment34th installment35th installment36th installment37th installment 38th installment39th installment40th installment41st installment42nd installment, 43rd Installment...


Words for this week's 10 word challenge were:  split, verdict, light and shadow, wrestle, soft breeze, challenge, argument, teen-agers, stripes, eggs   And for the mini: combine, slice of cake, "pray, do tell," silence, layers

My mega:   I"m going to be extra late again - maybe tomorrow - because I have an idea or two hovering around but my mind doesn't seem to want to focus.. Maybe it's the giant 42" TV that arrived in my living room last night... whatever.... I'm going to be REALLY late instead of just my normally very late


APOLOGIES UPON APOLOGIES. My brain is just in shut-down mode. Can't blame the new TV because I'm actually TV-less since the remote broke (hope that's what broke) and it has a bunch of buttons missing for manual control (came from a household with 2-year-old triplets and a 6-year old). SO.... I'm living without TV for a bit. Agggghhhhh..... Good for me, but hasn't recharged my brain yet.  Hopefully I'll post something on Monday.  I have a half an idea or so but NO ambition to write anything. ANTI ambition, in fact, like my inner two-year-old is screaming NO at the top of her lungs. Not easy being me.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words for next week's 10-word challenge:  sunshine, property, the two of you, ahead, power, sugar coated, roll, birds in flight, jubilation, insight

And for the mini: cookies, short, green green grass of home, failed, positive


Thanks you for playing.  Newcomers can check here for some guidelines to make the game more fun. There are no rules, just some general guidelines and tricks.

1 comment:

Max Donovan said...

Great read thankyouu