Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daily Reminder # 671

IT'S TOO HOT!

It's insufferably warm here, especially for MAY and it has been a rough day all around. Good rough, but rough.  I found out that my good, kind, wise therapist has been treating me for free since it turns out that Medicare doesn't cover therapy done by phone. I am awed by his generosity. Of coruse the voices in my head are all having a lot of opinions and most of them are highly critical of me.  It's odd that I was talking with a friend of mine just a couple of days ago about how receiving is a form of giving... it completes the circle and that is a gift to the giver.  Now here I am tested to live up to my own words of wisdom. Hate it when that happens.   Anyway.... beyond my profound gratitude to Dr. Jim, I'm not sure I have it in me this evening to make a long list. Was too hot to sit at the back door too, so I don't have photos.  Well, I do have some photos I was going to share but I want to do that when I'm in a better frame of mind, so I think I will find us a short video and just say that I am SO grateful for  Dr. Jim and my sister's children and their families and my friends and my home and today especially for ceiling fans and electricity and water and so many extraordinary blessing that the Universe bestows on me. Not that I don't want more. I'd really love that truck load of money so I could help my friends and give a back payment to Dr. Jim (so much for receiving).  But for the moment, I'm grateful too for YouTube and it's capacity to fill in for me when I am running on empty.








I Wish You Peace

and at Least as Much Kindness
as My Live Has Been Blessed By