Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Daily Reminder # 654


Think it's a good day for a message from God and Neale Donald Walsch. I though this one was really good and something I need to hear. I'm guessing I'm not alone in that.  The old ideas about ourselves are so hard to shake, though.  For some of us - well for all of us - we are programmed from birth to view ourselves in certain ways. And I think there is also a genealogical component to it, something passed down from generations past. Whatever, it's hard work to change your mind about yourself. I've been trying to catch myself with my "I am" statements. Wayne Dyer has a new program and talks about God's name being "I AM THAT I AM." and how every time we say the words "I am," we are speaking God's name, so that we should be very thoughtful about what we say after those two words. I also believe that our minds and bodies listen to what we tell them. Another reason it's important to be aware of what you say following the words "I am...."  Anyway... 







On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that you can remain in your present 
idea about yourself, or you can choose again. 
I like the idea of choosing again.

Glorify who you are today, 
do not condemn who you were yesterday, 
and dream of who you can be tomorrow.

You will not have to think for more than a second to 
know exactly why you just read this... 

Love, Your Friend....
neale






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude an effort to open my heart and life to the Creative Forces of the Universe and to learn to be comfortable with the idea of abundance.... and hopefully having done so to actually manifest some....)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • clean litter box and garbage out
  • sparrows
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • EISEP
  • my computer
  • email
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • my anti-virus protection (been catching things)
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • refrigeration
  • my warm robes
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • my TV
  • Comedy Central
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • PBS
  • The Sci-Fi Channel
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my great mattress
  • blankets
  • popcorn
  • cheese
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • company/companionship
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • more paying reiki clients
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a birthday gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • flowering trees and bushes
  • birds in flight
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • my new toothbrush (my teeth feel SOOOO clean)
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • the sound of purring
  • kitty hugs
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the hood on my robe (makes such a big difference)
  • possibilities
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • rain (but not so much the thunder and lightning)
  • all the things I'm forgetting
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU AND AWESOME  DAY


No comments: