Friday, December 03, 2010

Daily Reminder # 186


Just gratitude tonight, I think.  I loitered a bit at Huff Po today. It isn't going to be easy to keep yesterday's promise, but I'm going to try.


Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • catching the above blue jay photo
  • managing to get photo despite Angel repeatedly bumping my hand
  • Margaret
  • clean laundry, clean sheets
  • winning lottery ticket ($25) - (that's how i could afford laundry)
  • heat
  • water
  • yogurt
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • beauty
  • angels
  • reiki
  • legs that carry me
  • old friends and new
  • tree lace
  • email
  • Thanksgiving photos from my nephew
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Netflix
  • indoor plumbing
  • my Tibetan Salt lamps (they are so pretty)
  • my new 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my new camera with lots of pixels & zoom
  • my Bose sound system
  • my PCH Sweepstakes win
  • my clothes dryer
  • Tara's relatively snot-free nose
  • V-8 Splash
  • laughter
  • music
  • poetry
  • life

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!
Happy Chanukah

No comments: