Friday, December 17, 2010

Daily Reminder # 200

I picked up the camera to take her picture and she became fascinated
by the reflections it was making on the wall. Ain't she the sweetest?

Just gratitude tonight:...


Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my furnace
  • my funny little fake Christmas tree
  • tree lights twinkling in the dark
  • Margaret
  • purrs
  • yogurt
  • coffee & Hazelnut International Delight
  • water
  • 23 degrees out instead of 10 and no snow
  • my computer
  • my camera
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my clothes dryer
  • my Canon Powershot with lots of pixels and zoom
  • my HUGE Publisher's Clearinghouse win
  • Jon Stewart
  • passion
  • YouTube
  • laughter
  • music
  • Christmas carols
  • Fritos
  • indoor plumbing
  • my wonderful kitchen
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that I can still walk
  • the 5 senses
  • reiki
  • angels
  • beauty
  • life



HAVE A PURR-FECT DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

You kitty pictures are a real treat - but then, in my book, all cats are gorgeous!

It's just snowed here in the UK - again.

Gratitude for being inside in the warm, looking out at it.