Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daily Reminder # 202

It was a pretty good day today.  I picked out a bunch of rocks from my collection for each of my niece's children and they are wrapped up to be mailed to Arizona for Christmas. I have to get someone to take them to the post office for me so they aren't likely to get there in time, but at least I have something to send. I enjoyed the process of picking them out. Lots of small ones for my great nephew Trevor because I'm told he likes to carry his around in a little bag.... and some bigger ones for my great niece Annika. 


Then, this evening, I watched the movie A Prairie Home Companion. Not a great movie and not a bad one, but I LOVE the song in the video below. I'm not sure why. Maybe I miss my family at a Christmas time. I'm not sure why there's a picture of Lindsay Lohan (I think that's who it is) since the voices are Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin, but this one had the best sound quality.





Other than that.  Here are...


Some things I'm grateful for today (items in green are advance gratitude):
  • movies/Netflix
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Rocks
  • the repeal of DADT (something good done in Washington)
  • pink skies
  • melted cheese and crackers
  • cottage cheese, lime yogurt & a banana (Really nice combo)
  • especially with some gogi berries
  • my new 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes big win
  • my Bose sound system
  • my Canon Powershop with tons of zoom & pixels
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my new clothes dryer
  • beauty
  • Pandora
  • music
  • a good cardboard box and bubble wrap
  • my furnace
  • my little Christmas tree
  • the five senses
  • my teeth
  • legs that work (ish)
  • ibuprofen
  • laughter
  • life
HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY!
May You Be Wrapped in Love!

1 comment:

Janie B said...

I'm glad you had a good day. Happy holidays, Raven. Have a wonderful Christmas.