Then, this evening, I watched the movie A Prairie Home Companion. Not a great movie and not a bad one, but I LOVE the song in the video below. I'm not sure why. Maybe I miss my family at a Christmas time. I'm not sure why there's a picture of Lindsay Lohan (I think that's who it is) since the voices are Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin, but this one had the best sound quality.
Other than that. Here are...
Some things I'm grateful for today (items in green are advance gratitude):
- Angel and Tara Grace
- the repeal of DADT (something good done in Washington)
- pink skies
- melted cheese and crackers
- cottage cheese, lime yogurt & a banana (Really nice combo)
- especially with some gogi berries
- my new 22" Vizio flat screen TV
- my Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes big win
- my Bose sound system
- my Canon Powershop with tons of zoom & pixels
- zero balance on my credit cards
- winning lottery tickets
- my new clothes dryer
- a good cardboard box and bubble wrap
- my furnace
- my little Christmas tree
- the five senses
- my teeth
- legs that work (ish)
HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY!
May You Be Wrapped in Love!