Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daily Reminder # 198

I don't have any photos today, and I was going to share musical videos but then on impulse I decided to see what YouTube had for Abraham-Hicks... and found these. One of their books - Ask and It is Given - is truly profound and joyful. 



and


and a little sardonic humor from the Daily Show


some things I'm grateful for today
  • Abraham-Hicks
  • my furnace
  • my home
  • orange pineapple smoothies
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Netflix
  • kind neighbors
  • my fuzzy robe and thermal shirt and warm nightgown
  • my new desk chair
  • my red chair
  • my cane and legs that get me from room to room
  • cat toys
  • my  microwave
  • inspiration
  • coupons
  • my camera
  • my 22' vizio flat screen TV
  • my BIG Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • my Canon powershot with lots of pixels and zoom
  • zero balance credit cards
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my clothes dryer
  • UPS
  • music
  • kleenex/paper towels
  • coffee with hazelnut creamer
  • YouTube
  • the internet
  • laughter
  • Jon Stewart
  • singing
  • words
  • beauty
  • TV
  • reiki
  • angels
  • magic
  • hope
  • life

MAY ALL YOUR VIBRATIONS BE JOYFUL!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Things I'm grateful for:

A Day Off Work
My beautiful kitties and hubby (the cats have said this is the correct order in which to be thankful)

Hope you're having a good day. I'm going to commit to writing the second Worddle-less Harold ep today (well, try, anyway).