Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Daily Reminder # 191

Two videos tonight. Humor from Jon Stewart (sorry that you can't view these, Argent and others from overseas.... they're so clever.)  This is one of my favorite ever Jon Stewart pieces.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Gretch Who Saved the War on Christmas
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook

The second video is a serious political one. A former comedian, now one of the best Senators the country has speaks on the tax issue... He is eloquent and profound.



Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Jon Stewart
  • laughter
  • my desk chair
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that carry me
  • Netflix
  • catalogs to dream on
  • paint shop pro
  • the internet
  • you tube
  • credit cards (mixed blessing)
  • music
  • my camera
  • the sci-fi channel
  • Al Franken
  • a visit from Shannon
  • paid bills
  • my new 22" flat screen Vizio TV
  • my new Canon Powershot camera with pixels an zoom galore
  • my Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes big win
  • my clothes dryer
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my Bose sound system
  • my home
  • heat
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • hugs and purrs
  • water
  • angels
  • reiki
  • beauty
  • life

This is a not very good photo of Tara that I messed
with using Paint Shop Pro. I like the way it came out.
Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Carletta said...

While I've been away I've missed watching Jon Stewart. I'm sure Hubs will be catching up with him. :)
Hope you're doing well. We have snow and cold.....

Argent said...

I think you've made a lovely image there of Tara. Unable to wathc Mr Stewart, sadly but I heard his one about the 'mosque' at ground zero and he's a good presenter of ideas.