Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Daily Reminder # 212

Just gratitude today.... 



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude in hopes of encouraging the Universe to help me manifest what I desire.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my furnace/heat
  • warmer temps tomorrow
  • mail
  • kitty hugs
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that still get me from room to room
  • hearing
  • touch
  • kitty hugs
  • my Bose sound system
  • my clothes dryer
  • my Canon powershot with 12 pixels & 15-20x zoom
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my nieces &  my nephew and their families/happiness
  • the 5 senses
  • Netflix
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my new TV
  • indoor plumbing
  • laughter
  • beauty 
  • life


HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Carletta said...

The Sweepstakes win made me smile!
Your posts of gratitude always make me stop and think. I can truthfully say you've 'reached' me with them. Sometimes we all need a little 'kick' to remind me us of how grateful we should be. Thanks for the kick!