Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daily Reminder # 201


Another Neale Donald Walsh offering tonight. I thought it was interesting that this one came the day after I had my therapy session with Dr. Jim talking about my eternal struggle against the belief that I am selfish and greedy. The Universe works sometimes (always, really) in mysterious ways.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that kindness is one of your wonderful traits, but
where you really shine is in your generosity.

It is one thing to be kind, and you are that. Yet it is quite
another thing to also be unfailingly generous--with your
time, your talent and energy, your willingness to
"be there" for others, and yes, with you money.

You are a generous person, and that takes kindness
to a new level. Be happy in the knowingness of this.

Love, Your Friend....
neale




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • heat and hot water
  • clouds and tree lace
  • UPS
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the telephone
  • synchronicity
  • my teeth
  • my new 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my HUGE Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my Canon Powershop camera with tons of zoom and pixels galore
  • my Bose sound system
  • less projectile snot from Tara Grace
  • PBS
  • Tara at play
  • Angel hugs
  • my red chair
  • my desk chair
  • my cane
  • legs that still hold me up
  • the 5 senses
  • my camera
  • passion
  • laughter
  • music
  • yogurt
  • the smell of white sage
  • beauty in all its forms
  • life

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Be Kind to Yourself!

1 comment:

Felisol said...

Dear Raven,
Congrats with your new Powershot.
Great pictures of the intricate filigree pattern of the trees against the sky.
They give me a floating feeling.

I wish you luck in your fight against old demons, your are the most thankful and least selfish person I know of.

Your kitty pictures are gorgeous too.
We've had three cats, and we were mourning so deeply when the last disappeared six years ago, we simply couldn't think of having a new one.
If we are going to have a new cat, God will have to send us one, I said.
The next day a beautiful cat came to visit us, and she/he has returned each day since then.
She's clearly is accustomed to people and love being cuddled, so I'm sure she belongs somewhere in the neighborhood.
For the time being we call her our house guest, who returns home every night.
We feel so blessed, all three of us.

I also wish you a blessed Christmas and New Year. May your daily blessings keep coming.
From Felisol