Thursday, December 30, 2010

Daily Reminder # 213

A little under the weather, so just gratitude and some music... Hildegarde von Bingen... a 15th century nun with a kind of modern ethereal genius and then Lisa Gerrard singing Now we are Free from Gladiator.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude -

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • sleep
  • youTube
  • my furnace
  • Dr. Jim
  • litter box and garbage taken care of
  • ice cream
  • Netflix
  • my cane
  • sleep
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my new TV
  • winning the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes
  • my Canon Powershot with 12 mega pixels and 15-20x zoom
  • my clothes dyer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my Bose sound system
  • beauty
  • tomorrow
  • warming temperatures (slightly)
  • water
  • friends
  • music/Pandora Radio
  • laughter
  • life



HAVE A  BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Live Free with Joy and Hope

2 comments:

quilly said...

You have some real live mail to look forward to -- you know, the stuff that comes in your actual mailbox. Nothing spectacular, but it might make your skies look a bit bluer! ;)

Argent said...

Sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather. Sending good thoughts your way.