Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daily Reminder # 204

Slightly under the weather this evening, so I'm going to keep it short and grateful and maybe post a video for your entertainment. Found these two very different videos on a fascinating website called Explore.org.  One is about happiness. The other is about animal welfare in India.








Some things I'm grateful for today: 

(items in green are pre-gratitude... an effort to inspire the universe to acknowledge my thanks by providing that which I have thanked it for... something like that.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • TV
  • Explore.org
  • my teeth
  • food
  • mail
  • videos
  • water
  • apple cider
  • peanut brittle
  • my red chair
  • the ability to read and write
  • the internet
  • ibuprofen
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my Bose sound system
  • my Canon Powershot with lots of pixels & zoom (15 or 20X)
  • my clothes dryer
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • friends
  • sam-e
  • my SSD
  • compassionate people
  • laughter
  • purrs
  • kitty hugs
  • electricity
  • music/Pandora.com
  • reiki
  • angels
  • games
  • coffee & International Delight
  • laughter
  • life
Have a Great Day 
Rich in Happiness and Abundance

No comments: