Sunday, December 26, 2010

Daily Reminder # 209


I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. Mine was quiet but very nice. For tonight, even though it's a day late, I'm going with Neale Donald Walsh again and his Christmas message which I liked very much. I'm kind of tired so I'm going to just let Mr. Walsh and God speak for themselves.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that the reason so much of humanity commemorates
this day is that so much of humanity seeks to give and
receive love.

During this holy time, know that all times are holy, that
every religion holds truth, that each tradition is sacred,
and that it is in the simple sharing of love that we make
our beliefs come alive, and our dreams come true.

Let this Christmas Day remind us that Christ came to
invite us to offer love to all humankind, and to open the
door of God's kingdom to every soul.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Love, Your Friend....
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are  pre thanking the universe in hopes it will inspire the forces that be to give me what I'm saying thank you for.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • a lovely call from my niece Cindy
  • music
  • laughter
  • reiki
  • angels
  • friends
  • a delightful Jib-Jab card from a friend
  • notes from a variety of people
  • egg nog (non alcoholic)
  • my furnace
  • my Bose sound system
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my new Canon Powershot with at least 10 pixels and at least 15x zoom
  • my clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • water
  • coffee
  • indoor plumbing
  • my little Christmas tree
  • music
  • Christmas carols
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • life


MAY YOUR DAY BE MADE OF LOVE!

1 comment:

The Bug said...

Merry (late) Christmas to you too Raven!