Saturday, December 25, 2010

Daily Reminder # 208

If you click on this, it may will be easier to read... not any
better, but easier to read.... 


Going to let Neale Donald Walsh take our Christmas reminder. This came a few days back and I thought it was beautiful and a good Christmas message. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and that - whether you are Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, athiest - you experience the light of peace that Christmas is supposed to represent. 


I was reiki-ing a friend of mine in Ohio who was
recently diagnosed with cancer and the whole
time I worked on her the sky had these amazing
rainbow-filled clouds. 

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that there is a light which cannot ever be extinguished.
It is inside of you. It is you.

Let your light so shine upon the world that the world will
know Who You Really Are -- and its people will know
why they really are as well, through the light of your
example.

The darkness of our world awaits you -- not to engulf
you, but to be transformed by you. During this Season of
the Light, be its Source for all those who search for Joy.



Love, Your Friend....


neale


Some things I'm grateful for today: (some people were having trouble seeing the green, so pre- :go Universe bring Raven her wishes gratitude is now in red)





  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my sister's children and her children's children
  • my sister
  • Christmas carols
  • egg nog
  • twinkling lights
  • Paint Shop Pro (even when the results are pathetic, it's fun to use)
  • reiki
  • angels
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • water
  • coffee & International Delight
  • my Bose sound system
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse win
  • my Powershot camera with lots of zoom & pixels
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a clothes dryer
  • my legs
  • my eyes, ears, nose, taste buds, 
  • touch
  • kitty hugs
  • my camera
  • Christmas carols
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • rainbow clouds
  • friends
  • life



My apologies, by the way for the sound from the Explore videos. I don't want to unpost them, but I will be glad when they go out of range to be annoying.



3 comments:

Argent said...

Best Christmas wishes to you, Raven. I guess you've got more of the day left to you than I currently have, and I hope you enjoy it.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
supreme clothing
vapormax
jordan shoes
yeezys
moncler
jordan shoes
kobe shoes
polo ralph lauren
golden goose sneakers

stitha said...

look at this web-site Louis Vuitton Dolabuy like it www.dolabuy.ru Continue Dolabuy Loewe