Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daily Reminder # 211

Just some music to go with my gratitude tonight. A couple of songs from the Wailin Jennys. A friend introduced me to them a few years back and thought you might enjoy these two songs.








Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude for things I hope the Universe will manifest for me.... got a new TV yesterday, so.... ya never know.)

One of my kind neighbors came and
shoveled in the wind and cold. 
  • music
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my new TV
  • abundant and good drinking water
  • yogurt & goji berries
  • my furnace (been living large today at 65 degrees)
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the internet
  • email
  • my fuzzy robe
  • plenty of cat toys
  • the telephone
  • electricity
  • running water
  • ibuprofen
  • my Bose sound System
  • my clothes dryer
  • my Canon powershot with 12 pixels and 15-20x zoom
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • kind neighbors
  • shoveled snow
  • LIGHT snow
  • heat
  • thermal windows 
  • my house
  • the 5 senses
  • laughter
  • beauty 
  • life
Mercifully there wasn't much snow today
but there was TONS of wind to and frigid cold temps.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

Argent said...

Well, the rain came in the might and washed away all our snow, making today significantly warmer than it has been of Kate.

I'm grateful for the few days' holiday I've had over Christmas - wishing I could have more, greedy thing that I am.

The Bug said...

I have these songs on a live CD of theirs - love them!