Friday, December 31, 2010

Daily Reminder # 214


Afraid that all I have to offer is another day of just gratitude.  Been slightly ill and am tired and achy and don't feel like thinking too hard, so... just thanks.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - a hint to the Universe to supply that which I have thanked it for.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my computer
  • my microwave oven
  • yogurt
  • heat/furnace
  • HEAP
  • my SSD
  • my clothes dryer
  • my Bose sound system
  • my Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my new Canon Powershot with 12 megapixels and 15-20X zoom
  • rocks
  • the post office
  • email
  • the telephone
  • my neighbors
  • books
  • the ability to read
  • the 5 senses
  • ibuprofen
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • beauty
  • food
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • ice cream
  • friends
  • Netflix
  • laughter
  • music
  • life


HAVE A GREAT DAY!
May your 2010 end happily 
and your 2011 start with hope and laughter

No comments: