Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Reminder # 203


Going to go with Neale Donald Walsh again this evening.  This one is about money. I really want to improve my relationship with it, to somehow find a way to burn the lies my mother told me about myself and wanting and having out of my system.  I know with a part of my being that this is an abundant universe and that there is enough for every human being on earth to live well. I also believe (something I read) that since the Universe is infinite, there is no limit to what the All That Is can create. Nobody needs to be poor. Yet part of me fights that. Part of me thinks I am undeserving of more than subsistence. I really want that part of me to go take a flying leap off a tall cliff, land safely in the water and swim off to an island somewhere to live out its days in peace and contentment out of my head.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that money is just as holy as meditation, just as
sacred as prayer. It is a wonderful part of God.

If you hold an idea that money is the root of all evil,
you may unconsciously keep it from you. You are
invited to drop that thought now.

All the money you need is coming to you now. Do
you believe that? You must, you know...

You will not have to think but a second to understand
exactly why you received this message today.

Love, Your Friend....
neale


Some things I'm grateful for today: (green items are pre-existing gratitude)


  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my friends
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • money
  • my camera
  • earphones
  • music
  • my furnace
  • water
  • email
  • cheese
  • cottage cheese, lime yogurt, banana & gogi berries
  • root beer
  • the mute button
  • books
  • my five senses
  • my desk chair
  • my Bose sound system
  • my new clothes dryer
  • my new Canon Powershot with lots of pixels and zoom
  • my huge Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • the ability to get from room to room on my legs
  • the view from my window
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE AN ABUNDANT DAY!

2 comments:

izzy said...

Oh, thanks for this one! I need all the help I can get. Not that I am undeserving
but that I sometimes lag behind due to
"work/worth"...

Argent said...

And an abundant day to you. Very few of us want money for its own sake, but want what we think it can bring. I had a friend who was always paranoid about not having enough money. It wasn't riches he wanted, but security. He always thought that somehow having money would keep his safe. Safe from what, exactly, he was never able to articulate properly. I think the Puritsns and their ilk have a lot to answer for trying to make people feel guilty about money. Years ago, someone said a prophecy for me that I 'would enjoy the good things of the Lord in the Land of the Living'. It was a great comfort at the time and has come true fir me. I give it to you.