Saturday, December 04, 2010

Daily Reminder # 187



I thought maybe I'd go with some laughter tonight courtesy of Stephen Colbert. I was in the bathroom with his show on the other night and almost choked to death (mouth wash). Not about this clip - I don't remember which one it was - but I think this one is worth sharing. His WORD segments are usually small works of genius - laugh out loud funny and they cut through to truth brilliantly.



The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Word - The Great White Wail
www.colbertnation.com




Colbert Report Full Episodes2010 ElectionMarch to Keep Fear Alive


Some thing I'm grateful for today:
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • laughter
  • V-8 Splash
  • sesame sticks
  • Netflix - Howl's Moving Castle (brilliant)
  • music
  • television
  • sleep
  • my mattress
  • my new flat Vizio 22" flat screen TV
  • my Bose Sound System
  • my PCH Sweepstakes winnings (10 mil)
  • clothes dryer
  • my new camera with tons of pixels and zoom
  • my SSD
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • my computer
  • water
  • electricity
  • heat
  • toy mice
  • purrs
  • kitty hugs
  • the sense of smell
  • the sense of taste
  • sight
  • hearing
  • touch
  • poetry
  • beauty
  • life

Have a Wonderful Day
May it Be Full of Laughter

1 comment:

Argent said...

Sadly, the video doesn't play for me (not available in my courntry, apparently). There's nothing like a good laugh to fix you up though.