Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 399


Letting Neale Donald Walsh and God do the talking again today. I think this is a good one. I don't quite know how to live by it, but I think it's good to put it out there. It rings particularly strong to me because when I was in NYC and my agoraphobia was at it's strongest, paralysis is what my panic did to me. My body would literally go so rigid that it felt like my bones could break. It was not fun. I think that paralysis is at the root cause - at least in part - of the nerve damage that makes walking so difficult for me now. Life is strange.



On this day of your life, dear friend,
I believe God wants you to know...
..that fears are nothing more than states of  mind.

Napoleon Hill said that, and he was right. The moment
you move into fear over something ask yourself, "Why
am I making this real? What is there inside of me that
drives me to do this?"

There is a huge difference between fear and caution. 
Caution moves forward with care, fear stands still,
paralyzed. Avoid paralysis at all cost. It is not good
for the soul -- and it gets you nowhere.


Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, a plea of sorts to the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear and respond to my hopes and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • water
  • a wet cloth on my neck
  • lemonade
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the telephone
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • a lovely shower
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • toy mice
  • purrs
  • paper towels
  • my refrigerator
  • my microwave
  • my walk-in shower
  • indoor plumbing
  • my new chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • a Bose sound system
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • my rock collection
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • poetry
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • sight
  • colors
  • textures
  • beauty
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my mattress
  • computer games
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • my teeth
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • toothpaste
  • bagels and cream cheese (even if they aren't NY bagels)
  • Nivea skin cream
  • blue skies
  • my country
  • the right to vote
  • intelligent, thoughtful people
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • the new Angel gate
  • funny people
  • humor
  • laughter
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • possibilities
  • imagination
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • wisdom
  • hope
  • resilience
  • compassion
  • love
  • life
 
May Your Fears Be Passing Strangers
Who Point You Where You Need to Go

No comments: