Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daily Reminder # 416

It's still very hot (though today feels better than yesterday and I think we are due to slip back into the 80s tomorrow.) so, since it's too hot to sit by the back door and I don't have anything good to share, I thought maybe a video about an ice hotel, might be a good remedy for the hot and humid blues. Poor Angel with her thick fur seems to think I could fix it if I really wanted to. Would that I could. Anyway, I hope those of you in the US and elsewhere who are coping with temps like New York and worse well be able to imagine yourselves surrounded by cooling ice. For those who are having winter where you live, well, even though I don't like winter, I'm almost envious.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to act on my behalf... and to do so soon!)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • FANS!
  • electricity
  • water
  • iced tea
  • a wet cloth on the back of my  neck
  • yogurt
  • giant ice cubes
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • sight
  • hearing
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • music
  • Porgy and Bess
  • Gershwin
  • the joy of singing
  • ear phones
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • my house
  • my back yard
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a truckload of money (big beills)
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • seeing red items turn to black
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • ideas
  • wordzzles
  • paper towels
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my friends
  • ice hotels
  • human ingenuity
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • laughter
  • tears
  • eye drops
  • hope
  • resilience
  • love
  • life


WISHING YOU A LOVELY DAY
and Sending Prayers for Comfort to the People of Norway

No comments: