Sunday, July 17, 2011

Daily Reminder # 411

Photo by Joseph De Sciose

Clearly, today's photos are not my own. I have long meant to share the work of my friend Gail's husband Joe De Sciose. They are New Yorkers transplanted to Alabama.  I know Gail because she's an animal communicator (retired now) and helped me a couple of times with my cats and also introduced me to some reiki clients. He husband Joe is an awesome photographer. He has a lovely website and a blog where he gifts those who visit with a "photo of the week" that can be used as you see fit. I thought I'd share them here - I seem to be back-door shy this week - since I have long meant to share his site and they are quite beautiful. Do check his work out. One of the things I really love about photos is that they really carry the eye and the heart of the photographer - and with really good photographers, they also capture the heart and spirit of the subject. So I'm grateful today to have Joe's beautiful works of art to share with you. 


Photo by Joseph De Sciose


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to spur the Creative Forces of the Universe to manifest cool stuff on my behalf because I have already thanked them for it.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • paper towels
  • photography and photographers
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • cherries
  • the smell of white sage
  • fans
  • a wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Schwans
  • email
  • water for drinking and bathing
  • gifted artists
  • beauty
  • flowers
  • birds
  • Nature
  • my back door (even though I have been avoiding it)
  • my back yard
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • Joe's photos of the week
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a ceiling fan for the bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Netflix
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • Fareed Zakaria
  • my black chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • resilience
  • determination
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • how miraculous the world is
  • peace makers
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • wordzzlers
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • sleeping kitties (who are not causing trouble)
  • my kitchen
  • my little house
  • my hands
  • Ibuprofen
  • blue skies
  • creative people
  • imagination
  • laughter
  • kindness
  • love
  • life
Photo by Joseph De Sciose
MAY YOUR DAY BE AWASH IN BEAUTY AND LOVE

No comments: