Friday, July 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 409

Just an uplifting video tonight... and gratitude.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an encouragement to the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear my gratitude and say... "oh... we should make sure she gets that as soon as possible.)
Today temperatures were perfect. but a
couple of days ago the misery index was
high and kitties in particular were
hot and uncomfortable.
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • my house
  • melon
  • cherries
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my microwave
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • email
  • regular mail
  • Netflix
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that I can still wobble from room to room
  • Margaret
  • a less dirty house
  • electricity
  • ear phones
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • words
  • poetry
  • a GORGEOUS day
  • perfect temperatures
  • fans
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • paper towels
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • books
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • zero balance on my mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • seeing red items turn to black
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • whales
  • people who save whales
  • the amazing creatures of this world
  • videos
  • YouTube
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • fat tails and pouncing
  • the girls chasing each other
  • SKYPE
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • sight
  • beautiful things
  • my rock collection
  • nature
  • trees
  • birds
  • the back door
  • the back yard
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • flowers
  • indoor plumbing
  • computer games
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • funny people
  • generosity
  • kindness
  • determination
  • resilience
  • skin cream
  • coconut oil
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my shop vac
  • my reiki bears
  • witch hazel
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • wordzzles
  • people
  • love
  • life



No comments: