Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 407


Running very late.  Between my mood and the horrible hot weather (it is only in the 80s so I know, given what other parts of the country are living with I have no right to complain, but...), I haven't taken any photos for a couple of days so these are from a few days back.  Luckily, Neale Donald Walsh has an excellent message to save me from lack of functioning brain cells of my own.


Well after I got that paragraph written, Mr. Powell from Delaware Opportunities came to inspect the problems with the work done and we ended up talking for a couple of hours and then something else interrupted me, so... this is posting VERY late.  My apologies for that.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that there is a solution to every problem.

Nothing is insoluble. Nothing. Do everything 
that you can to avoid the temptation of 
thinking that what is facing you now is 
insurmountable. That is simply not true.

You cannot see the solution, of course, if you are
convinced it is not there. So you must have great faith
in life. Do you have great faith in life? Now would be a
good time to show it. Smile. Relax. It'll all be okay.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me what I want.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • fans
  • more fans
  • wet rag on the back of my neck
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • coffee and International Delight
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • Jeff Powell
  • water
  • yogurt
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery  numbers
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list change to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sight 
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • smell
  • the smell of white sage
  • toy mice
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • the microwave
  • laughter
  • friends
  • my nieces my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • kind neighbors
  • my rock collection
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • mail
  • email
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that I can still get from room to room on my legs
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • cheese
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • ideas
  • laughter
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • kindness
  • love
  • life



Wishing You a Splendid Day!

No comments: