Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 406


 Neale Donald Walsh and gratitude today.  Hot and humid and yucky day here. Still feel like I'm baking at midnight. Oh, my.  I think this message from Neale and God is a good one. Right now I'm struggling to feel "at home" with my own spirit, so it's a good message for me to think about.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that home really is where the heart is. And if your heart
is centered on God, you are 'safe at home' everywhere.

In this day and time of continuing change, many people
find themselves moving a great deal, and constantly
having to try to make yet one more place "like home."

Yet home is a quality you bring to a place, not a quality
that a place brings to you. Let yourself feel at home
anywhere and people everywhere will welcome you
always. And isn't a place where you are always
welcome...'home'?

So feel good where you are right now. That's mastery.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to talk the Creative Forces of the Universe to bringing me good things like flowers and curtains and truckloads of money and to do it SOON.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • FANS
  • water
  • a wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Neal Patrick Walsh
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • ear phones
  • electricity
  • giant ice cubes 
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • paid off mortgage
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • indoor plumbing
  • running water
  • drinking water
  • witch hazel
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • my rock collection
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • sight
  • smell
  • hearing
  • touch
  • taste
  • popcorn
  • butter
  • talcum powder
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • books
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • neighbors
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • hope
  • kitty hugs
  • toy mice
  • imagination
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

Have a Great Day
May You Feel at Home Everywhere You Go

No comments: