Friday, March 02, 2012

Daily Reminder # 612

No energy tonight, so I'm just going to post some very peaceful music and my gratitude.  I'm even cheating on my gratitude... cutting and pasting a previous day and then making some changes.... It just got late without my noticing it and I'm short on ambition. Sorry.







And this one is my friend Saggio who I met when I was living in Arizona. His music is wonderful.   All improvised on the spot... or channeled, depending on your perspective.  He had retired from teaching and heard R. Carlos Nakai on the radio and became obsessed with "creating a sound like that." Taught himself to play and make flutes. He and his wife used to drive me to a spiritual gathering I went to out there. They didn't know me but went way out of their way to pick me up and bring me back home. Good people as well as talented.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself to believe in abundance, possibilities, and miracles, as well as to believe in my worthiness to desire and even HAVE things and to be happy (what a concept). It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • heat
  • weatherization
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • grapefruit
  • granola bars
  • water
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • PBS
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • YouTube
  • my friend Saggio and his wife Barbara
  • his wonderful music
  • native flutes and other wonderful instruments
  • computer games
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • sunshine
  • my warm robes 
  • Crocs
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • paper
  • my grabber
  • teddy bears
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • poetry
  • Netflix
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my  neighbors
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • wordzzles (which I will hopefully write in the morning)
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • coconut oil
  • plastic containers
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
This one is long - a one hour conversation with Saggio. It's good, though. Worth listening to...

WISHING YOU HARMONY AND GOOD VIBRATIONS

No comments: