Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daily Reminder # 627

Bird watching is BORING.... 
Winter is back for a couple of days, though I think it is supposed to warm up a bit tomorrow. I hope so.  Going to post a Neale Donald Walsch message tonight because it's jut one of those things that makes you think and is a really good one for me to look at. I get very frustrated because much as I don't want her to me, much of my mother is internalized in me. She picks on me a lot but also shows up with the cats. I spend a lot of time apologizing to them. I often find myself scolding them when they aren't doing anything wrong, but have been playing and made some noise I didn't expect or recognize. Then I have to apologize and say "ignore me, you weren't doing anything wrong."  And sometimes when Angel is being really bratty, I get angrier than I have any reason to get. Usually she's doing something that makes me anxious for her well (playing with electric wires which she never did as a kitten but has developed a fondness for of late). Anyway, I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I'm about to post, except that many things have more to do with our perception of them than with reality.







On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that there is something 'wrong' with everything.

No matter what you are looking at, you can find 
something wrong with it, something imperfect, 
something that is not okay with you. Don't worry, 
if you look hard enough you'll find it.

There is also something 'right' with everything. 
No matter what you are looking at, you can 
find something right with it, something perfect.

There remains, then, only one question: What are 
you going to look at? What are you choosing to notice? 
What is your perspective?  (I'll bet you already 
know what God's perspective is...)

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Speaking of perspective... Seems it's easier to get a
picture of Tara's reflection, than of Tara herself.
Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an embrace of allowing myself to wish for things and an effort to inspire generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will provide me with everything I want and more.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my little wool hat
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • tingshas
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • a paying reiki client  (prayers for sweet Itsabella kitty would be welcomed)
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the SciFi channel
  • Commedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • PBS
  • passion fruit sherbert
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • mashed potatoes
  • butter
  • the view from my front window
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I love them
  • my great nephew Trevor whose birthday is March 28th
  • friends
  • neighbors
  • reiki teddy bears
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the back bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest
  • paying reiki clients
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year for life
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • resilience
  • imagination
  • hope
  • words
  • poetry
  • my camera
  • reflections
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • paper towels
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru soaps
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • Affordable Health Care (may the Supreme Court uphold it)
  • daffodils
  • Barack Obama
  • the right to vote
  • that it's Spring even though it's cold
  • my whistling vessels
  • things I've forgotten to mention
  • Poldark (still enjoying rewatching the series)
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • beauty
  • hope
  • kitty hugs and head butts
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU A DAY OF MIRACLES
AND POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS



No comments: