Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Daily Reminder # 617



Interesting day today. I woke up not feeling very well and Tara Grace decided that she wanted me to get up and she would have none of me ignoring her, so.... first she stomped all over me and started doing her morning head butting session. So I covered my head so she couldn't get to me and she spent considerable effort turning the radio on... over and over and over and over and over.   I  am not very gracious when humans or animals try to force me to do something I don't want to do. There was a fair amount of snarling in the air and it wasn't coming from the cats. So, I started out very cranky, kind of stuffed up and rather achy. But my day got better. I'm trying to remember what Wayne Dyer said about I AM being an expression of God so think about what you say after those words.  Then I took a lovely shower, which is always nice and there was the feel of Spring in the air. And the evening ended with a lovely surprise. My friend Dan came by and brought a friend with him. Very unique person. Lots of energy, lots of ideas, has suffered much in his/her life. He is androgenous, a man born into a woman's body.  He also communicates with animals and he and Tara had quite a bit of conversation. She is not usually so talkative.  Anyway, it was nice to catch up a little with Dan ad to meet someone new. As an extra bonus my new toilet seat cover (which has been sitting on a chair for over six months) got installed and the old broken one taken away. And Danny did a toy search for Angel so she is very rich again. I spend so much time alone that it's always.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to change my relationship to abundance and the desire for abundance, to make abundance fun and to shift away from thinking I don't deserve to have things. And also to make friends with and inspire generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will shower me with stuff I wish for and things I haven't even imagined yet.)

An alternate perspective....

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my  little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • grapefruit
  • candied ginger
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • warmer weather
  • a lovely shower
  • indoor plumbing
  • a new toilet seat cover that isn't broken
  • clean clothes
  • my camera
  • the TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the Sci-Fi Channel
  • PBS
  • Comedy Centra
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Netflix
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship (got some today, yippee)
  • paying reiki clients
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a gathering/company for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I them
  • friends
  • a visit from my friend Dan
  • making a new friend
  • my neighbors
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • all spice
  • lavender
  • Nexxus shampoo
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • garbage out and litter box changed
  • the garbage man
  • computer games
  • paper towels
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my grabber
  • that Tara made a new human friend
  • Angel too
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my shop vac
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

May You Be Embraced by Love and the Spirit of Play

No comments: