Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daily Reminder # 621



Ok... Spring has arrived and I'm back to doing "real" reminders...  It has been lovely not wearing three layers and shivering and having the windows open.  Spent a little while at the back door yesterday but it was very dull except for bigger buds on the flowering quince. Angel kept me company and even Tara Grace hung out for a bit. Mostly, Tara thought I should stop wasting time and give her some dinner.  She's feeling better and is quite the spunky little monkey. Spent at least an hour playing before I got out of bed on Monday and played quite a bit yesterday. Today she has been quieter.  There are archangels visiting with me right now that my friend Viviane sent. They come for 5 days and do what they can to help you out. Of course I wasn't feeling well the day they were due to arrive and forgot to open the door and invite them in. I think they let themselves in because Tara has been acting differently since they were due to visit.




Having Archangels visit is a good way to focus your attention and energy on the positive. Which is kind of the opposite of what Neale Donald Walsch's recent message from God talks about... but also the same thing... in keeping with the Hawaiian mystical tenet that "energy flows where attention goes," (what we focus on we bring to us).  So.... here's the message...







On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
....that the mere apprehension of a coming evil has
put many into a situation of the utmost danger.

F.L. Lucan said that, and it is right. There is no faster 
way to bring about misfortune than to think it is coming. 
Thought is a powerful force, and it is a creative tool 
that many people give little energy to -- or abandon 
in the face of any real threat to safety or stability.

What are you worried about today? Why? Rather 
than worry about it, would it not be a better use of 
your mental time to visualize a positive outcome? 
Use your mind in this way today and you will have 
tapped one of the most extraordinary tools God has 
placed in your hand for the creation of your tomorrows.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in embracing abundance and desire and also of inviting the Creative Forces of the Universe to assist me.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • SPRING!
  • open windows!
  • blue skies
  • visiting Archangels
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • paying reiki clients
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I love them
  • buds on branches
  • lots of cat toys
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • flutes
  • the human voice
  • Healing with the Masters (I am behind listening to them, but I'm glad it has started again)
  • taxes done - zero due, zero return, no surprise
  • Tara breathing ok and playing\
  • Angel hugs
  • lots of cat toys to throw
  • water
  • my little coffee maker
  • International Delight
  • UPS
  • Amazon.com
  • my microwave
  • Rice Crispies
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year
  • winning lottery numbers
  • company/companionship
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • paying reiki clients
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • garbage out and litter box changed
  • the garbage man
  • the telephone
  • paper towels
  • my microwave oven
  • my kitchen
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Netflix
  • my rock collection
  • books
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my mattress
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • beauty
  • ginger
  • resilience
  • determination
  • inspiration
  • magic
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

HAPPY SPRING 
(OR FALL DEPENDING ON YOUR HEMISPHERE)

No comments: