Sunday, March 04, 2012

Daily Reminder # 614


Just gratitude tonight, I think.  Watched a wonderful movie which I HIGHLY recommend. It's called THE BIG YEAR.  I really loved it. It made me feel happy. That's my message tonight along with gratitude and crows.  





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to draw abundance into my life, to recognize it when it comes my way and to receive it with love and gratitude and to let the Creative Forces of the Universe know that I'm open and ready to embrace as much as life is willing to offer me.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • heat
  • weatherization
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Fareed Zakaria and intelligent talking heads
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • sunshine
  • finding a bunch of lost cat toys
  • having the grabber to reach them with
  • my grabber
  • my warm robes 
  • Crocs
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • Google
  • ebates
  • drugstore.com
  • vitacost.com
  • poetry
  • Netflix
  • birds
  • good movies
  • crows
  • my camera
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • paper towels
  • my SSD
  • Food Stamps
  • enough to eat
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a gathering/party for my 65th birthday
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • stuffed reiki teddy bears/jaguar
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my friends
  • Dan, whose birthday was today
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my  neighbors
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • Google
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • coconut oil
  • Advil - needed it today... sigh
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A FABULOUS DAY!
May Heaven Smile on You

No comments: