Friday, March 23, 2012

Daily Reminder # 623



It was not as nice a day as yesterday - damp and grey skies - but still, it was a good day at the back door. Turns out birds and chipmunks don't care much for nutritious cereal, but they ate all the bird seed. Chipmunk is destined to be very fat if I keep putting stuff out because he just vacuums it up full time with only very short breaks. Still, I enjoyed watching him and my little sparrow friend... and taking lots of pictures of them. I think I'm going to just leave tonight's post at that because I have a midnight reiki session to do and not much inspiration to say anything else. There's another good Neale Donald Walsh message, but I think I'll save it for another day and just put up a bunch of photos... and I do mean a bunch.
















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace abundance and possibilities and invite the Creative Forces of the Universe to come out and play with me ... and to give me lots of cool stuff.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • open windows and mild weather
  • birds and budding flowers
  • chipmunks and squirrels
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my wonderful Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • friends
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the Sci-Fi Channel
  • PBS
  • Netflix
  • my back door
  • the view from my front window
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • reiki
  • miracles
  • Angels
  • visiting Archangels
  • the rare paying reiki client 
  • Itsabella (see item above) kitty is doing well
  • my grabber
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a mattress for the back bedroom
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year for life
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a whistling vessel "blow"
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • my mattress
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • resilience
  • hope
  • words
  • wordzzles even though I haven't done mine
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • poetry
  • literature
  • eye drops
  • my flowering quince
  • daffodils
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY YOU HAVE A GLORIOUS GOOD DAY

No comments: