Friday, June 01, 2012

Daily Reminder # 674


Just gratitude this evening. Angel - looking very drove me crazy today. Maybe because it was chilly and she had extra energy. Anyway, we had lots of relentless squeaking and poking. Lucky for her she's really cute and lovable.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, to try and shift my beliefs about myself and my worthiness to have things and to be happy.  It will also hopefully encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to assist in the manifestation of my needs and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my warm robe
  • water
  • V-8 splash
  • lemon poppy seed muffins
  • granola bars
  • Root beer
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the telephone
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my TV (getting used to almost life-sized people)
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • Netflix
  • better than usual mail
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • a lovely visit with my friend and a free meal
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my friends
  • that I can be of help sometimes
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful  (and each awesomely talented)
  • that they love me and that I love them
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • an inexpensive, safe way to hook in the dryer my friends gave me
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a bed for the guest bedroom
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH - or a million a year for life. Either is good
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • having the people I love celebrate my 65th birthday with me in July
  • company/companionship
  • one or more whistling vessel gathering
  • Nintendo
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut Oil
  • my grabber
  • paper towels
  • my mattress
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • Listerine
  • breath
  • a heart beat
  • a reasonably functional brain
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my rock collection
  • Words
  • Wordzzles (I know, I haven't done them yet....)
  • ideas
  • inspiration (please)
  • poetry
  • literature
  • resilience
  • determination
  • computer games
  • my neighbors
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • flowers (the wild roses are in bloom)
  • all the things I'm forgetting
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • kindness
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments: