Friday, June 08, 2012

Daily Reminder # 681


Strange day today. My time at the back door got interrupted by BOC (Big Orange Cat) and by some stupid guy trying to get me to change my gas and electric coverage. He lied to me, though, so he doesn't get my business even if it's a better deal. Never good to lie to me. Took these pictures of Angel yesterday. She was very fussy and I think she looks a bit depressed, though she's still beautiful.  I know I rely much too heavily on Neale Donald Walsch, but I thought this was a particularly important message. I have "dealt with" my fears (or avoided many of them) and my toxic shame by hiding in my house and never leaving.  It's not that practical a system, though I have managed to make it work. It's also a rather lonely way to cope. But enough. This is a good lesson for all of us, I think, especially in times of stress.  I also want to recommend today's (well that's when I listened to it) Healing with the Masters by Joe Dispenza.  Very thought-provoking 





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that there is no need to be afraid. 
Even if you were to die right now, there 
would be no need to be afraid.

This life, this wonderful life, is on your side. 
This universe, this wonderful universe, is in 
your corner, supporting all of life. This 
God, this wonderful God, places Divine
wisdom and power in your hands.

Trust that. Use it. And let it give you strength.
 Right now. This day.

Love, Your Friend....
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to befriend and embrace abundance and the concept that it's OK for me to be happy and to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe so they will help me manifest some things for pragmatic living and for radical abundance... or both.)

Spying on the neighbors....

  • Angel and  Tara Grace
  • smoothies
  • granola bars
  • lemon poppy seed muffins
  • water
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • paper towels
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • the Bose speakers my niece gave me. They are awesome
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • open windows
  • ceiling fans
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • chipmunks, crows and sparrows
  • flowers
  • kitty hugs
  • medicine for Tara Grace and that I think she ate at least some of it
  • a paying reiki client (yee ha!)
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • toothpaste
  • my teeth
  • my body (it may ache, its legs may wobble, but it is useful for breathing and eating and the rest.)
  • cheese
  • rye bread
  • mayo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH of a million a year or any large sum of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • blind for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • a gala celebration with the people I love for my 65th birthday next month
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a safe, inexpensive way to hook up the dryer
  • more paying reiki clients
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • new ideas
  • imagination
  • Advil
  • determination
  • resilience
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • wordzzles (late doing mine AGAIN)
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the telephone
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • HGTV
  • PBS
  • my reiki bears
  • Netflix
  • tingshas
  • bird songs
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • lavender
  • white sage
  • allspice
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

May You Feel the Universe Loving You

No comments: