Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Daily Reminder # 699


Another glorious day here in Hancock. Colorado is on fire and Florida is flooded and we have perfect temperatures, sunshine and a lovely windy (but not too windy) day. Sometimes life is just not fair. I'm going to let Neale Donald Walsch do the work again this evening with a pep talk from God.  And pictures.









On this day of your life, dear friend,
I believe God wants you to know...

...that how bad things may look right now means 
nothing.  It's how good you know they can 
look with God's help that counts. 

Life has a habit of changing itself completely around 
in 24 hours. Heck, in 24 minutes sometimes.

Don't you dare give up on Tomorrow because of the
way things look Today. Don't even think about it...

Love, Your Friend....
neale








Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to become comfortable with the idea of abundance and to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe with a desire to lavish me with all good things.)  Thank you for:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • grapes
  • paper towels
  • my TV
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • email
  • YouTube
  • google
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • indoor plumbing
  • litter box changed, garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • the smell of white sage
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my wonderful mattress
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • visitors to my back porch
  • my camera
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo Wii
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week from PCH or a million a year of any large sum of money
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a safe, affordable way to hook the dryer up
  • clean windows
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a gathering of friends for my 65th birthday in two weeks
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • more paying reiki clients
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a good rearrangement for the living room and help moving stuff
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Jennifer McLean
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • Netflix
  • tingshas
  • recycling
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearling
  • beauty
  • breath
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • paper towels
  • computer games
  • miracles
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • possibilities
  • Advil
  • resilience
  • fans
  • things I'm forgetting
  • coconut oil
  • blue skies
  • clouds
  • flowers
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOU FEEL YOUR ANGELS 
WATCHING OVER YOU

No comments: