Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 219

This is pretty pathetic except I liked that winter turned
into summer. I am really looking forward to Spring.
Nothing much to say today.  Didn't have any photos I really liked so I messed with a few for your entertainment... more for my own really, considering how they came out.. I do love Paint Shop Pro. It was an odd sort of day today. My coffee maker finally kicked the coffee maker bucket. I hold out very slim hope that tomorrow it will return from the dead. It did that once before. From time to time it goes all blinky and sputtery and then it recovers and acts fine. I have a feeling that today's death may be final, though. The gift certificate my niece in Arizona gave me for Christmas may get spent on something mundane but useful like a coffee pot and a book or two. I had hoped to save it towards a new camera. My camera is just not quite right any more. Such is life. So I didn't get my coffee this morning and won't tomorrow either. Which is really fine in the grand scheme of things. I'm still sleeping extra  hours and I feel SOOOO much better mentally and pain-wise. Sleep is a very, very profound source of healing. I have known this. I just had the hour count wrong until now.  Anyway, that's all I've got except for gratitude and messed up (artified?) photos.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-thank yous to the Universe in hopes of inspiring it to help me manifest what I want.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my computer
  • Amazon.com
  • Pandora Radio
  • my Television
  • my friends
  • my camera
  • my Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • my clothes dryer
  • my new Canon Powershot with 12 megapixels and 10-15x zoom
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • winning lottery tickets
  • Schwans
  • cheese
  • water
  • my furnace
  • my home
  • mail
  • one-click sites like the Hunger site
  • kitty hugs
  • movies/netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • Paint Shop Pro
  • orange pineapple smoothies
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • new ideas
  • learning
  • music
  • love
  • hope
  • possiblities
  • running water
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • a reasonably sneeze-free Tara Grace
  • life



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
with coffee in it (if you like coffee)

No comments: