Saturday, January 29, 2011

Daily Reminder # 243

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)


I was just going to do gratitude today, but think I'll add a Neale Donald Walsh message from God. It's short and sweet and true. I think too often we think we have to climb mountains, build cathedrals, be rich and famous to make a mark in the world, but it really is much simpler than that.

I know this was a mistake, but I kind of like it...


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that the tiniest gesture --
 a smile, a gentle look, a simple
pat on the arm, a soft word -- 
can change a person's life.

Before this very day is out, 
you are going to have a chance
to live in that possibility. 
Look. Watch. See what this day
brings you. And be ready.  

If you believe I am exaggerating about this, 
please know that I am not. 
Someone is waiting for that smile, that look,
that gesture from you right now.

Why you suppose you just read this? 
Do you think this is a coincidence?

Love, Your Friend....

neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to stir enthusiasm in the Universe for fullfilling my hopes and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • heat
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • French toast
  • cinnamon
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • paper towels
  • my TV
  • music
  • reiki 
  • angels
  • getting at least one wordzzle done
  • water
  • electricity
  • a Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • freshly painted living and bed rooms
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • laughter
  • the ability to read and write
  • my computer
  • the ability to type
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that still work enough to get me around
  • my kitchen
  • soap
  • shampoo
  • my nieces and my nephew & their families
  • my friends
  • kind neighbors
  • ideas
  • words
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE A LOVELY DAY FULL OF SMILES!

No comments: