Monday, January 10, 2011

Daily Reminder # 224

Just gratitude today and a Amazing Grace (in two very distinct versions - one  famous Greek singer and the other an Inuit version... both beautiful, I think):



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - a sort of encouragement to the Universe and my own spirit to open the way to receive things I want)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • heat
  • just snow flurries
  • an excellent dinner
  • lime yogurt & cottage cheese
  • electricity
  • Netflix
  • apple cider
  • hope that my new camera might arrive tomorrow
  • anticipation
  • Angel hugs
  • reiki
  • angels
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • pleasant memories
  • my Bose sound system
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • winning the HGTV Dream House
  • my clothes dryer
  • my beautiful kitchen
  • blankets and a wonderful mattress
  • sleep
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Awesome sale at Vitacost.com
  • music
  • beauty
  • the five (six) senses
  • friends
  • kind neighbors
  • my TV
  • laughter
  • hope
  • life






May Your Day Be Full of Grace 
and Beautiful Music

No comments: