Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily Reminder # 238

I didn't have any new photos tonight so I went for a few videos... no music this time, but a series on the "yoga of laughter." Since laughter is ALWAYS on my gratitude list... every day, without fail... I thought these were perfect for the Daily Reminder.



this one was just kind of odd and interesting...



and then... a laughing baby....






Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to help the Universe help me to manifest my hopes and dreams)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • music
  • Pandora online radio
  • laughter
  • Aveyond - conquered... world has been saved
  • ice cream
  • banana/strawberry yogurt smoothies
  • TV
  • YouTube
  • heat and HEAP (it's minus 8 degrees tonight)
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a clothes dryer
  • paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • freshly painted living room and bedroom
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my computer
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to read and write
  • laughter
  • movies/Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • grapefruit juice
  • coffee & Intel' Delight
  • indoor plumbing
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that wobble me from room to room
  • thermal windows
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my TV
  • kind neighbors
  • my friends
  • my nieces and my nephew & their families
  • love
  • poetry
  • beauty
  • colors
  • laughter (I know I put it down twice)
  • life

OLD picture. I know I've posted this before, but it still makes
me laugh.  Those familiar with Angel today will notice that she was a bit slimmer when this was taken... and just as naughty.. 

MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN LAUGHTER!

No comments: