Saturday, January 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 222

(Please Scroll Down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)



As you can see from my pictures, it snowed today. The best kind of snow - what I think of as "tasteful snow" - enough to look pretty but not so much that it really causes a lot of trouble. I'm very lucky that my neighbors shovel for me so my home remains accessible to the people who deliver mail or packages. I don't really have anything to say tonight. Wordzzles are back, which is nice except that I had an AWFUL time doing it this week.  The inspiration genie apparently didn't hear the news that the game was back, so I feel very frustrated by my results. Still, looking forward to what others write. My big theme right now continues to be how important sleep is. I didn't sleep well the night before last - hardly got any sleep - and last night I slept but not as well as I'd like to, so I lost some of the gain I got from 4 days in a row of 9 hours. I want it back. I can feel Depression hovering with the failure of sleep, waiting to work its way into my pores. I still feel more grounded than I have in a very long time, but not as much as I did a few days ago. It's that important and the difference is that profound. Pretty incredible. Guess that's where I'll leave it tonight except for my gratitude list. I'm hoping that tomorrow my new camera will arrive. That's probably overly optimistic of me, but I can't help myself.  It will get here when it gets here - at the perfect time. Meanwhile, anticipation is a glorious thing.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude offered in hopes of encouraging the Universe to help me manifest my dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • heat
  • peach mango yogurt smoothies
  • apple cider
  • cream cheese wontons
  • sleep
  • anticipation
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • my TV
  • my camera
  • that my new camera is on the way
  • water
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe & my heavy black cape
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my million dollar a year for life Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • my Bose sound system
  • my clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • kind neighbors who shovel my snow
  • music
  • laughter
  • my teeth
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • teddy bears
  • electricity
  • my home
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • my Tibetan salt lamp
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that work even if they don't work well
  • hope
  • dreams
  • life


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

I totally agree with you on the sleep thing. Had a couple of rubbish nights this week and I'm really feeling it. I had hoped my new bed would fix things, but not so far. Ho Hum.

Your snow looks lovely though. We had a flurry of big fat wet snowflakes yesterday but they didn't hang around.

Will do my Wordzzle soon.