Monday, May 09, 2011

Daily Reminder # 343



Just gratitude tonight:






Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to draw that which I crave into my live both by giving thanks for it in advance and by letting the Universe know how really, really much I will appreciate it, especially that clothes dryer and the truck load of money... and the flowers.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • sunshine
  • my camera
  • swallows
  • robins
  • gold finches
  • blue jays
  • cardinals
  • hummingbirds
  • Baltimore orioles
  • chickadees
  • sparrows
  • forsythia
  • my flowering quince
  • TV
  • the remote control
  • my computer
  • email
  • the internet
  • free trials of computer games
  • my microwave
  • food
  • water
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • salad
  • my teeth
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • ibuprofen
  • a relatively pain free day
  • Sam-e
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • kitty hugs
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a Bose sound system
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • reiki
  • angels
  • sci-fi channel
  • music
  • words
  • Quilly's Punny Monday
  • Netflix
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • my friends
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • purple flowers in the grass
  • dandylions
  • laughter
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • hope
  • love
  • life


I know Mother's Day was yesterday but I forgot, so I want to add a special line of gratitude for my mother. She messed with my head in ways I'm still trying to overcome, but she didn't mean to harm me and I loved her with my whole heart. Much as she messed me up, she also honed and inspired much of what's good about me. And I loved her. Pure and not simple, but I loved her. 


Have a Wonderful Day

No comments: