Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 360



Thanks in part to the work of the infamous Greed George, it was a very quiet day in my back yard. I can't blame it all on George. For some reason when it's sunny and good photo weather, the birds hang out somewhere else. It was generally pretty dull here today. Tara seems to be feeling a bit better again. She's staring at me as I type this. Angel has been sort of lethargic and put upon. Most of her toys are lost again so we didn't play much. The big excitement of the day was the unexpected visit of the contractor who will be doing the work for Delaware Opportunities. He came, he measured, he left and said he'll probably be back in a couple of weeks for a couple of days.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to encourage, inspire, cajole, entice the Creative forces of the Universe that the really, really would be doing the right thing to bring me stuff, especially that truckload of big bills.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • sunshine
  • my house
  • Greedy George
  • the bird feeders
  • my camera
  • bunnies
  • birds
  • ceiling fans
  • open windows
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • Ibuprofen
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the U.S. mail
  • eye drops
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • clean laundry
  • birch trees
  • bunnies
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • my shop vac
  • paper towels
  • cheese
  • lemon sherbet
  • the sound of purring
  • kitty hugs
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • inspiration
  • computer games
  • coupons
  • sales
  • skin lotion
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • humor
  • laughter
  • Oprah
  • my rock collection
  • ear phones
  • music
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that my legs get me from room to room
  • my mattress
  • an abundance of water
  • the smell of white sage
  • my electric tooth brush
  • teeth
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • the sense of smell
  • sight
  • hearing
  • touch
  • taste
  • imagination
  • the Shawanagunk Redemption
  • ideas
  • hope
  • resilience
  • beauty
  • love
  • life

Wishing You a Wonderful Day
and Victory in all Your Struggles

No comments: