Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daily Reminder # 348



Just gratitude this evening, I think. Once again it was a beautiful day out but the back yard was surprisingly quiet. Did have a lovely visit from the female cardinal pictured above and a few other birds, but considering that my bird feeder is full of seed again, it was quieter than expected.  Anyway, some pictures and my gratitude. Seems that I'm leaving wordzzles until tomorrow and living with my guilt.





look close slightly below center and slightly to the right
and you'll see a wonderful bumble bee. They are back!



These guys are so amazing and way too fast for me....


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a clever plot to trick the Universe into giving me tons of money and other good things.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dennis Puffett
  • bird feeders
  • birds
  • warmer weather
  • open windows
  • sunshine
  • bagels and cream cheese
  • coffee and International Delight
  • electricity
  • my computer
  • my camera
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that my legs still lurch me from room to room
  • the telephone
  • reiki
  • angels
  • magic
  • resilience
  • Sam-e
  • ibuprofen
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • paper towels
  • water
  • root beer
  • my shop vac
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • fans
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/day for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills, hopefully)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • my house
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • laughter
  • ideas
  • words
  • wordzzles (except for the guilt about not having done mine yet)
  • poetry
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • my kitchen
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • beautiful things
  • the sound of purring
  • kitty hugs
  • complexity
  • love
  • hope
  • life

Wishing You a Lovely Day

1 comment:

quilly said...

Love the lady cardinal!

I also think you are taking some pretty amazing hummingbird photos. Still, if you aren't satisfied, you might try looking at the settings on your camera. If you have an icon that looks like a guy running, try putting the camera in that mode when shooting hummingbirds. It should shorten your shutter speed.