Friday, May 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 347



Well, blogger is back finally, but Reminder # 346 seems to be gone or at least MIA. I'm going to do a late reminder for today. Just gratitude and some some clips from the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert.  Daily mocking the Fox News tempest in a tea pot about Rapper Common being invited to the White House and Colbert on his Super Pac.








and Colbert on his SuperPac....








Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to get the Universe to be extra specially kind to me.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my camera
  • trees in bloom
  • bagels and cream cheese
  • coffee and International Delight
  • soap operas
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • bananas
  • Sam-e
  • vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • dandylions
  • SKYPE
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house 
  • a clothes dryer
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Netflix
  • the beauty of Spring colors
  • birds
  • water
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • email
  • comedy central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • videos
  • computers
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • that blogger is fixed
  • bumble bees
  • imagination
  • laughter
  • ear phones
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still gt me from room to room
  • ceiling fans
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • books
  • words
  • poetry
  • music
  • hope
  • resilience
  • friends
  • my neices, my nephew and their families
  • love
  • compassion
  • passion
  • life

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Crosby Kenyon said...

You always have so much to be grateful for. It's a wonderful thing.