Friday, May 27, 2011

Daily Reminder # 361


Very quiet day here (except for thunder storms in the evening). Hot. Almost 80 degrees. Margaret refilled the feeder while she was here, but I guess the birds were keeping a low profile in the heat. Towards late afternoon, a couple of little sparrows stopped by. And the purple martin and blue jay stopped for a second or two each before flying on. Greedy George stayed away, which pleased me. I'd really like some birds to eat the seeds too. Chauncey came and I taped him but am not happy with the results. I'm going to keep trying, though. So, anyway, just some sparrows a blue bug, and gratitude this evening. Received a lovely package from my friend Viviane in Greece. I'll take pictures of her handiwork and post it tomorrow.






 Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to entice the Universe to bring me money and other good and desirable things.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • ceiling fans
  • floor fans
  • the Daily Puppy
    Not fond of bugs and have no idea what this is,
    but isn't he beautifully blue?
  • Margaret
  • groceries
  • the bird feeder
  • sparrows
  • Chauncey woodchuck
  • Greedy George's day off
  • my camera
  • a package from Greece
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • cream cheese
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • a good knee day
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • my rock collection
  • my kitchen
  • TV
  • the remote control
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the colors of Spring and early summer
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • water for drinking and bathing
  • resistance to fracking
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • google (how did the world manage before google?)
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my friends
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • vacuum cleaners
  • the sense of smell
  • touch
  • hearing
  • music
  • purrs
  • Pandora Radio
  • sight
  • beauty in all its forms
  • art
  • nature
  • faces
  • touch
  • kitty fur
  • textures
  • the feel of water
  • Netflix
  • that the GOP seems to be falling into disfavor
  • my SSD
  • food stamps
  • Tara Grace's grumble
  • open windows
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • endurance
  • my belief in Angels
  • therapy
  • love
  • hope
  • life

Wishing You a Grand and Glorious Day!

No comments: