Monday, May 16, 2011

Daily Reminder # 350


Iron gray skies and gloom and rain all day, but at least it has gone Spring enough that I can keep the windows open. I really love having them open. Too lazy to do anything but gratitude and photos. The yard was quiet and the light and the filthy glass on the back door make getting good pictures extra difficult. The far ones tend to look like water colors, which I kind of like. Hummingbirds were frequent visitors. At one point one of them actually seemed to offer me a beautiful profile pose. Even lingered. Did I get the shot? Nope. By the time I found him/her with the camera, he she was gone. Was pretty to see, though. 










Not perfect, I know, but....



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to inspire generosity from the Creative forces of the Universe, in large and small ways, though my biggest wish is the truckload of money.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • hummingbirds
  • woodchucks
  • my camera
  • my back door
  • my back yard
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the internet
  • Ebates
  • water
  • yogurt and gogi berries
  • bagels
  • butter
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Punny Monday
  • email
  • purrs
  • kitty hugs
  • Netflix
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • green (and all the other colors)
  • sight
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • music
  • words
  • poetry
  • books
  • the ability to read and write
  • Pandora radio
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • creativity
  • stamps
  • cheese
  • my microwave
  • ideas
  • the ability to think
  • that I can still walk
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • paper towels
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • paintings/art
  • my voice (even if it ain't what it used to be)
  • this blog
  • crossword puzzles
  • computer games
  • indoor plumbing
  • my flowering quince
  • the neighbor's birch tree
  • bird feeders
  • laughter
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • resilience
  • love
  • life

I have a kind of obsessive passion for as much zoom as possible, but
I'm slowly letting go of it, because sometimes you get better pictures
with a little distance.... I just think hummingbirds are awesome.

WISHING YOU JOY!

No comments: