Saturday, April 02, 2011

Daily Reminder # 306

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)



Just gratitude tonight. Wordzzles did me in. On a happier note, the 8 inches of snow predicted yesterday didn't happen. It just rain and gray skies. Whew. There are snow showers predicted for the next few days but no accumulations. It's not as good as it being Spring-like, but it beats 8 inches of snow. I don't have any  new photos that I like so I'm going to post a few "reminders of Springs past." 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - which I fervently hope will inspire the Universe to bring truck loads of cash my way. The Universe is being very kind through Delaware Opportunities and I'm not ungrateful, but I'd really like to be very rich.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • no snow!
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • water
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • popcorn
  • insulation
  • my furnace
  • my home
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my TV
  • my remote control
  • Netflix
  • computer games
  • laughter
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • reiki
  • angels
  • magic
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • SKYPE
  • that my friend in Greece was not impacted by the earthquake there
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • beauty
  • my camera
  • Sam-e
  • indoor plumbing
  • mail
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • tooth paste
  • my electric tooth brush
  • my teeth
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • the mute button on my remote
  • ear phones
  • my SSD
  • Tara Grace breathing better
  • Angel hugs
  • toy mice
  • my camera
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • hope
  • life

WISHING YOU A HAPPY DAY!

No comments: