Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 334

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge.)
Why is she looking out the door instead of playing with ME!
It isn't fair. I'm bored.


Just gratitude tonight. Slow day in the back yard and I'm tired in any case.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to convince the Universe that it really ought to bring me a truckload of money and flowers and a clothes dryer and other good things.)

The Tara Grace stare...
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • open windows
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my computer
  • wordzzles
  • wordzzles completed
  • water
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D3
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • ear phones
  • music
  • coffee and International Delight
  • clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • sun room on the back of my house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a Bose sound system
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • my bird feeder
  • my  neighbor's bird feeder
  • reiki
  • angels
  • magic
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • the 5 senses
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to speak
  • the view from my living room window
  • the view from my back door
  • Spring
  • forsythia
  • my flowering quince
  • new bird on the feeder (even if I didn't get a picture)
  • daffodils
  • my microwave
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • the ability to still get from room to room on my own legs
  • Netflix
  • birds
  • indoor plumbing
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • paper towels
  • cat toys
  • soap
  • toothpaste
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • the ability to type fast
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • ibuprofen
  • resilience
  • life

I know this isn't very focussed, but I just think she looks
so darn cute...

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: