Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Wordzzle Challenge # 151





Having trouble getting myself to write a mega. I will, though. For some reason, right now I'm just stuck and having a hard time pushing myself past inertia. Probably doesn't help that my furnace seems to be not working right  after the nice Delaware Opportunities people fixed it. The house is livable, but it's a touch chilly inside and cold, grey, windy and wet outside. Sigh. 

EEEEK!!!! Somehow I erased the two wordzzles I wrote and posted yesterday. AGGGGHHHH!!!! Woe is me! I think I am jinxed today. How did I do that?  Sigh. I don't want to do it all again. Life sucks.  But tomorrow is another day......



Words for this week's 10-word challenge were: hemp, jelly beans, monsoon season, floating on a cloud, strike a blow for freedom, cover, basement, mural, stir, judgment  And for the mini: water, charming, outer space, Franciscan monk, shaving


I need to recover from losing everything before I start over. Maybe later or tomorrow. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Words for next week's 10-word challenge: happiness, chip off the old block, charley horse, twaddle,    clip board, miniscule, carpenter, gossip, gratitude, mix and match

And for the mini: pot pourri, pragmatic, rock garden, shattered dreams, tambourine


Thanks you for playing.  Newcomers can check here for some guidelines to make the game more fun. There are no rules, just some general guidelines and tricks.




No comments: